Water blocking tape is a modern high-tech water-blocking material with the function of water-absorbing and expansion, which is composed of polyester fiber non-woven fabric and high-speed swelling water-absorbent resin. The excellent water-blocking performance of the water blocking tape mainly comes from the strong water-absorbing performance of the high-speed expansion water-absorbent resin that is evenly distributed inside the product. The polyester fiber non-woven fabric to which the high-speed expansion water-absorbent resin adheres ensures that the water blocking tape has sufficient tensile strength and good longitudinal elongation. At the same time, the good permeability of polyester fiber non-woven fabric makes the water blocking tape expand immediately when exposed to water, and the water-blocking performance is effectively guaranteed.
The water blocking tape can be used to coat the core of communication optical cable, communication cable and power cable to play the role of binding and water-blocking. The use of water blocking tape can reduce the infiltration of water and moisture in the optical cable and cable, and improve the service life of the optical cable and cable. Especially for the dry-type optical cable developed in recent years, the water blocking tape replaces the traditional grease, and there is no need for wipes, solvents and cleaners when preparing the connection of optical cable. The connection time of optical cable is greatly shortened, and the weight of the optical cable can be reduced.
We can provide single-sided/double-sided water blocking tape. The single-sided water blocking tape is composed of a single layer of polyester fiber non-woven fabric and high-speed expansion water-absorbing resin; the double-sided water blocking tape is composed of polyester fiber non-woven fabric, high-speed expansion water-absorbing resin and polyester fiber non-woven fabric in turn. The single-sided water blocking tape has better water blocking performance because it has no base cloth to block.
The water blocking tape we provided has the following characteristics:
1) The surface is flat, without wrinkles, notches, flashes.
2) The fiber is evenly distributed, the water blocking powder and the base tape are firmly bonded, without delamination and powder removal.
3) High mechanical strength, easy for wrapping and longitudinal wrapping processing.
4) Strong hygroscopicity, high expansion height, fast expansion rate, and good gel stability.
5) Good heat resistance, high instantaneous temperature resistance, optical cable and cable can maintain stable performance under instantaneous high temperature.
6) High chemical stability, no corrosive components, resistant to bacterial and fungal erosion.
Mainly used to coat the core of communication optical cable, communication cable and power cable to play the role of binding and water-blocking.
water blocking tape
water blocking tape
|Nominal Thickness (mm)||0.2||0.25||0.3||0.2||0.25||0.3||0.4||0.5|
|Tensile strength (N/cm)||≥25||≥30||≥30||≥25||≥30||≥30||≥35||≥40|
|Breaking elongation (%)||≥10||≥10||≥10||≥10||≥10||≥10||≥10||≥10|
|Expansion speed (mm/min)||≥8||≥8||≥10||≥6||≥8||≥10||≥12||≥12|
|Expansion height (mm/5min)||≥10||≥10||≥12||≥8||≥10||≥12||≥14||≥14|
|Water ratio (%)||≤9||≤9||≤9||≤9||≤9||≤9||≤9||≤9|
a) Long-term temperature resistance(90℃,24h)
b) Instantaneous high temperature(230℃,20s)
|Note: More specifications, please contact our sales staff.|
Each pad of water blocking tape is packaged in a moisture-proof film bag separately, and multiple pads are wrapped in a large moisture-proof film bag, then packed into a carton, and 20 cartons are placed in a pallet.
Package size: 1.12m*1.12m*2.05m
Net weight per pallet: about 780kg
1) The product shall be kept in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse.
2) The product should not be stacked together with flammable products or strong oxidizing agents and should not be close to fire sources.
3) The product should avoid direct sunlight and rain.
4) The product should be packed completely to avoid moisture and pollution.
5) The product shall be protected from heavy pressure and other mechanical damage during storage.
6) The storage period of the product at ordinary temperature is 6 months from the date of production. More than 6 months storage period, the product should be re-examined and only used after passing the inspection.